sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc error
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:52:43 -0700

I realise that gcc has now been reverted back, but I just wanted to say
that I believe this was the right thing to do, too... I hadn't run
across the QT issue yet, but there's a java issue that comes up that we
have no way of handling yet because of j2sdk's reliance on j2sdk-bin.

I also ran into an issue with mozilla on one system, but I hadn't yet
figured out if it had anything to do with gcc or not.

Anyhow, good call. I've got lots of fixing to go do now.

-Adam