sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:32:37 +0200

> then cvs should be an optional_depends for basesystem too.
> Let me know if I should add it to the list of optional spells.

I think not only cvs but rsync too should be an optional_depends for
basesystem.
Modem users could realize their first "sorcery system-update" via rsync.

Install script could ask users to use http or rsync for the update. :-))

And I do not like all spells which use cvs for SOURCE_URL depend on cvs.

cvs dependency should be handled by sorcery. The same as xinetd
dependency.

- lace -

PS: Sorry I broke the thread. :-((