sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Vim vs Elvis.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew "ruskie" Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Vim vs Elvis.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:43:29 +0200

> Eric Sandall | Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
> eric AT sandall.us | http://www.sourcemage.org/
> http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
> http://counter.li.org/ #196285 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/

Hmm vi was the first editor I learned but then I was picoed/nanotized and I
just can't
bring myself to switch back. Vi and vi like editors are great but I never
need the
advanced features and for when I do I ussualy resort to some X editor...

Just some input from me...

- --
For all the knowledge...
I will prevail...
If I fail nothing is left...
All is lost...
Never to be seen again...
Nevermore...

- --

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034