sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] ISO flow and order

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] ISO flow and order
  • Date: 30 Mar 2004 12:30:57 -0000

Hey!

> Thanks to conversing with Worf who found the solution to the
> simpleinit/initrd
> problem

Could you share the solution with me? It could be useful for the LiveCD...
I'd prefer using pivot_root to the hack I've got now. Did you learn anything
else that might be useful for the LiveCD?

> Anyone care to comment ?

Great job!!! It sounds to me like the process will be much better. I've
always preferred installers where you do most (all?) the configuration up
front, then you can leave and let it do it's thing.

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 199.212.215.11