sm-announce - [SM-Announce] SMGL Server Fundable a huge success!

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] SMGL Server Fundable a huge success!
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:52:49 -0500

This was a triumph!
I'm making a note here.
HUGE SUCCESS.

Well, we did it! We $1280!!!1one!
We blew past our goal by about $400! That's really quite spectacular,
especially since I was concerned about meeting a goal of $1000 and set
the goal at $860.
That's really awesome.

I'd like to thank the following people specifically, in no particular order:
Karsten Behrmann (And those who donated through him :))
George Sherwood
Gregory Nicholson
Loic Delettre
Martin Spitzbarth
Seth Woolley
Mathieu Lonjaret
Sergey Lipnevich
Karen Alpert
Nils Turner
Ondrej Tomecka
Gunnar Stahl
Andrew Stitt
Robin Cook
Treeve Jelbert
Cathal Mc Ginley

You guys help make Source Mage financially possible!

Soon I'll have the check and I'll transfer the funds directly to Jeremy
Blosser. And thanks to the overwhelming funds we'll be able to move to a
better hosting provider! YAY!

Thanks again :D

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |

  • [SM-Announce] SMGL Server Fundable a huge success!, David Kowis, 10/31/2007