sm-announce - [SM-Announce] 2007 Source Mage Server Fundable!

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] 2007 Source Mage Server Fundable!
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:54:20 -0500

It's your unofficial treasurer here!

https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2007-10-01.8664043943

It's that time again! Time to help support the distribution with
something tangible. We all greatly appreciate the development work
you've done, whether it's filing bugs, coding sorcery, or keeping up
with your favorite packages. But now we also need your money ;)

Our Project Lead, Jeremy Blosser, is changing jobs (going to a better
one, YAY!) around this time, so it's extremely important that we raise
funds to help offset the costs of hosting the server. Those costs amount
to approximately $1000 a year. I've set our Fundable goal to $860. The
$60 is to cover the Fundable's 7% that they charge. If we can raise more
(I'd like to see the full $1000 in there) that'd be even better!

Spread the word! If you know someone that uses Source Mage and likes it,
see if you can get them to give just $10. That's $10 closer than we
would be otherwise. Put it this way: $10 for the best Linux distribution
ever, that's a pretty good deal ;) It's easy, PayPal or Credit Cards
are accepted.

https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2007-10-01.8664043943

Thanks for donating!
--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |

  • [SM-Announce] 2007 Source Mage Server Fundable!, David Kowis, 10/01/2007