sm-announce - Re: [SM-Announce] [SM-Discuss] Help Support Source Mage

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Announce] [SM-Discuss] Help Support Source Mage
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:42:13 -0600

On Jan 23, David Kowis [dkowis AT shlrm.org] wrote:
> First of all, this is not a "lets make Source Mage not suck" thread. I
> bring you a concrete way to support your favorite Linux distribution.
>
> https://www.fundable.org/groupactions/smglservercosts

Well, thanks for that. For those that care about details it was last
re-upped on Oct 26, 2006 for $1,157.41.

If you want to donate and prefer it to be tax-deductible, feel free to make
a donation to the North Texas Food Bank instead of sending me anything, and
forward me the receipt so I can know you did.

http://www.ntxfoodbank.org/

Thanks.