sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Results for Organization Policy vote

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Results for Organization Policy vote
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:51:22 -0700

Here are the results for the vote[0] on the Organization Policy. The
results below have already been audited to not count developers whom
have not voted in the last two Lead votes and removed any votes sent in
by developers who are not eligible to vote due to missing prior votes
(though if you voted in this one, even if you cannot be counted, you
have now voted and broken your two consecutive missed votes ;)).

The results, in short: We had an 85% voter turnout (of eligible voters,
we had an 81% turnout of all developers), with 73% voting "yes" to use
the new policy and 9% voting "no", with 3% abstaining).

I would like to thank all of you who participated. ;)

Full results:
Total valid developers: 33 (36 total, minus 3 ineligible)
Total votes: 28
Yay: 24
Nay: 3
Abstain: 1

Voters:
Juuso Alasuutari
Karsten Behrmann
Jeremy Blosser
Flavien Bridault
David Brown
Matthew Clark
Robin Cook
Kevin Dahan
Chris Dombroski
Jason Flatt
Ladislav Hagara
David Haley
John Harding
Treeve Jelbert
David Kowis
Pieter Lenaerts
Andraž Levstik
Mathieu Lonjaret
Moritz Lutz
Paul Mahon
Arwed von Merkatz
Terry Ross
Eric Sandall
George Sherwood
Jose Bernardo Silva
Andrew Stitt
Pol Vinogradov
Seth Woolley

Non-voters:
Maurizio Boriani
Arjan Bouter
Gareth Clay
Rafael George
Ethan Grammatikidis
Sergey Lipnevich
Duane Malcolm

Not allowed to vote (for missing the last two votes):
Arjan Bouter
Gareth Clay
Dave Josephsen (Did send in a vote this time)

- -sandalle

[0] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2006-April/014176.html

- --
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Shock Physics @ WSU

  • [SM-Announce] Results for Organization Policy vote, Eric Sandall, 05/04/2006