sm-announce - [SM-Announce] New Web/Tome Team Lead

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] New Web/Tome Team Lead
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:47:38 -0800

After waiting for most of the week we have the final tally for our new
Web/Tome
Team Lead. :) We can all look forward to a snazzy new site tonight amidst beer
and steak fries provided by Adam Clark, our new Web/Tome Team Lead. ;)

Adam received 58% of the votes (with only 58% of our developers voting that
100%
of those who voted :)). For some reason we had less people vote in this
election
than the last. :(

For those of you who'd like the proffered condiments come see Kinetix (or his
secretary, KinetiWork) for your vouchers.

I've attached the voter card for our records.

-sandalle

Web/Tome Team Lead Vote

Total developers: 38
Adam Clark: 22
No:
Abstain:
Total Votes: 22

Voters:
Eric Sandall
Seth Alan Woolley
Duane Malcolm
George J. Sherwood
Christopher Dombroski
Andrew Stitt
Robin Cook
Ladislav Hagara
Pieter Lenaerts
Andrew Levstik
Arjan Bouter
Paul Mahon
Mathieu Lonjaret
Flavien Bridault
Karsten Behrmann
Jose Bernardo Silva
Robert Helgesson
Arwed von Merkatz
Jason Flatt
David Braaten
David Michael Leo Brown Jr
Martin Svehla

  • [SM-Announce] New Web/Tome Team Lead, Eric Sandall, 01/19/2005