sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Web Team Lead position

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Web Team Lead position
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:12:36 -0800

Due to time constrants, our long-time Web Team Lead, Jason Flatt, is stepping
down (though not leaving ;)) from his position.

For the next week (until January 11, 2005) I will be accepting nominations for
this position, and the week after that will be a vote[0] on the nominees.

I'd like to thank Jason for the time he has put into SMGL even when he had
better and more important items on his list. :)

Thanks Jason!

Please send all nominations to sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org and include me in
CC.

-sandalle

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Team+Lead+Voting+Process

  • [SM-Announce] Web Team Lead position, Eric Sandall, 01/04/2005