sm-announce - [SM-Announce] New hosting

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] New hosting
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:09:25 -0800 (PST)

Due to Ibiblio being down (again) and (always) slow we have accepted the offer
from Adam Clark (Kinetix) to move to his site for hosting. Adam, Seth, and
Arwed did some quick work and had us fully hosted on Adam's machine in about
an
hour. You will notice the nice speed increase we have. :) All of our services,
except e-mail and mailing lists, have been moved to Adam's server at
http://mirror.isurf.ca/ and our DNS records have been updated.

I'd like to thank Adam for his work and offer of hosting. :)

-sandalle

  • [SM-Announce] New hosting, Eric Sandall, 12/16/2004