sm-announce - Re: [SM-Announce] Source Mage distribution hot off the presses!

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT free.fr>
  • To: Senthil_OR AT Dell.com
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Announce] Source Mage distribution hot off the presses!
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:08:31 +0100

Since I'm the author of the article, I asked the magazine if they can send free copies (the whole magazine in french, and the CD) to major developers of SourceMage. Since they agree, I send them a list of postal address. I don't remember who was in btw.

I will try to make an english translation in January for online reading.
Do people want also a PDF article?

Benoit PAPILLAULT, Iso Guru

Senthil_OR AT Dell.com a écrit :
In magazine stands accross the globe:

http://www.dppresse.com/pl.htm

Our first official hit in print!

How cool is that!
Is there any way to get a copy of the article... hm... in English :-)?

I too would like to read this article. There might be some pdf copy for
most magazine articles.

Kindly passon a link to the article (In english) to this list.

Senthil

.O.
..O
OOO