sm-announce - [SM-Announce] Stable grimoire update

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] Stable grimoire update
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:50:25 -0700

Howdy all,

The stable grimoire has been brought up to spec with test as of 2003-10-11
(before midnight PST) with the exception of mozilla, Python, php and gaim.

This should be the release used on the 0.8 ISO, with any fixes which come in
the
future as well.

In the future, stable will have more spread out updates rather than all at
once,
but we've been fairly busy lately. If anyone would care to volunteer to
maintain the stable grimoire, please message me and we'll talk about it
(preferably someone with no other responsibilities to get in the way).

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61

  • [SM-Announce] Stable grimoire update, Eric Sandall, 10/12/2003