sm-announce - [SM-Announce] ISO delay - Roadmap to be modified accordingly

sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: Source Mage Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Source Mage Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Announce] ISO delay - Roadmap to be modified accordingly
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:58:05 +0200

Hi people !
I've got quite a bad news for all of us.
1st, bernardo has left Cauldron team :(, that left us with even less
work force, as we are already on a hurry, I let you imagine. I
plan to give benoit Cauldron Team Leader Assistant position, if he
agrees, because his work is efficient, and quick to react.
2nd, benoit has started quite a long process, which is rebuilding the
whole ISO from scratch. This path is a bit full of traps, so 0.7 won't
be out for the end of july, this is simply impossible. As benoit and I
are moving during august (holidays, new home for benoit etc), we
can't work on it in august. I'll be able to work (a bit) on it
after august the 17th, but i'm afraid my skills won't be sufficient
without benoit. We plan to make 0.7 available somewhere around
september the 15th, i'm afraid we can't do better :(
I don't really know how to adapt the present roadmap, i think
we'll discuss w/ erics and other leaders tomorrow.
Any help is welcome.
I'd also like to say that i'll be 100% offline between august
the 1st and 17th.
Best regards to all.
laurent
(low on freenode - Cauldron Team Leader)

  • [SM-Announce] ISO delay - Roadmap to be modified accordingly, Laurent Wandrebeck, 07/30/2003