seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] US Ark of Taste Varieties at the Victory Seed Company

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] US Ark of Taste Varieties at the Victory Seed Company
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:04:29 -0500

US Ark of Taste Varieties at the Victory Seed Company
http://www.victoryseeds.com/ark-of-taste.html
US Ark Of Taste
Saving Cherished Foods, One Product at a Time

Victory SeedsĀ® believes in the work of Slow Food USA and that their "Ark of Taste" program is worth promoting and supporting.

"The US Ark of Taste is a catalog of over 200 delicious foods in danger of extinction.

By promoting and eating Ark products we help ensure they remain in production and on our plates."

Seed varieties that have "boarded the Slow Food Ark of Taste" are indicated with this graphic 'Ark Of Taste'"

  • [Seed Keepers] US Ark of Taste Varieties at the Victory Seed Company, Lawrence London, 02/14/2013