seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Recommended varieties of mizuna and dandelion, primarily for use as salad greens.

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Reed" <appcraft@windstream.net>
  • To: "'Seed Keepers'" <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Recommended varieties of mizuna and dandelion, primarily for use as salad greens.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:37:53 -0500

Venaurafarm
I have no idea where you are located, but in KY March/April the wild
dandelions will show their greens and we eat them sautéed as well as fresh,
also Crows Foot, comes on about the same time. Johnnies' Seed catalogue is
a good place to start as well as Fedco and Baker Creek and also anything to
do with Ark of Taste.