seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seed sources, organic, heirloom, websites, etc.

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: John Clifton <jclifton@cliftonseed.com>
  • To: "Seed Keepers" <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seed sources, organic, heirloom, websites, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:44:24 -0600

Robin--  I am getting your e-mail thru Seed Keepers and not really sure how or when SK added me(Clifton Seed Co. to the list.   I know the commercial  seed company, Rupp.  Obviously,  you are seeking organic veg seeds.   We sell organic seeds,  but we  sell a preponderance of non organic seeds.  Our web site is cliftonseed.com.   John Clifton

On Tue 01/15/13 10:27 AM , "Reed" appcraft@windstream.net sent:

Lawrence

How trustworthy  are Rupp Seeds ? They offer some bean seeds I would like to grow but their catalogue feels like a GMO large agribusiness organization. Organic seeds may be out of the question here.??

Robin Reed