seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] East Branch Ginger | Your Source for Certified Organic, Disease-free, High Quality, Seed Ginger.

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] East Branch Ginger | Your Source for Certified Organic, Disease-free, High Quality, Seed Ginger.
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:36:15 -0500

East Branch Ginger
Susan Anderson
10 Wilkes Street
Waterville, Maine 04901
1-207-313-4358
eastbranchginger@gmail.com
http://www.eastbranchginger.com/

"East Branch Ginger provides high quality, disease-free, certified organic ginger seed pieces. East Branch Ginger and Puna Organics will provide you with the best ginger seed pieces and cultural support you need to grow and market your Baby Ginger!"

Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.eastbranchginger.com/frequently-asked-questions/
<> Why not use store bought ginger for seed?
<> Why should I Presprout my ginger seed pieces?
<> Can i mature my own ginger seed pieces?

Uses for Baby Ginger
http://www.eastbranchginger.com/uses-for-baby-ginger/
Baby Ginger can be used in all the ways you would use mature ginger! PLUS, you can pickle Baby Ginger because it is so tender.
Baby Ginger does not need to be peeled like mature ginger!
Baby Ginger can be frozen and used when needed right in a recipe. Freeze minced or thinly sliced ginger in individual portions or in bulk. Freeze entire rhizome and grate as needed right from the freezer.