seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] alive?

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: ed&bunkie <bunked@centurytel.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] alive?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:10:13 -0700

great info elizabeth! oh, and Ike is one of the reasons i'm staying up here!!! :O)

Organica Seed...

http://www.organicaseedco.com/vesers.html

...has Wells Rice, but it is very expensive, 100 seeds for $12.50. Bountiful Gardens said they used to sell it for (same amount of seed) a dollar!

i hope your nine plants do well elizabeth. i am definitely going to try Wells again next year. will report on how the Alpine Rice does.

bunkie.