seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] alive?

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Carol Moss <mossgathers@gmail.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] alive?
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:44:20 -0500

This list is pretty quiet but it's still here. I have Chinese Red Noodle Bean  to trade if anyone is interested. I would like to trade for any other heirloom pole bean, Kentucky Wonder, Dragon's Tongue, McCaslan would be first choices. The Red Noodle Bean does well in the Texas heat and my other beans plantings this year are struggling from too much rain, so I would welcome a chance to try other beans. Last year's bean crop was dismal except for the Red Noodle. I used to grow a purple pole bean that was delicious but it didn't do much last year either.
 I am also isolating a few pepper plants this year and plan to save seed from those. I need to build more isolation cages. I hope everyone is busy growing!
 Thanks!
 Carol