seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: <woodsjay@cox.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:12:29 -0400

I would be very interested in trying both again. All my plums have either
died if they had good fruit or else are growing great and have no usable
fruit (falling off just as they start to get ripe). I have planted
blackberries several times in the spring and they died before fall.

Peaches, apricots, and raspberries have never been a problem. I've started
from seed and/or transplanted them all over with a great success rate and
plenty of good fruit but not plums or blackberries.