seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: tovaryn@gmail.com, Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:55:45 -0400

Cindie Strater wrote:

Would you like a seedling everbearing blackberry?

Yes please. That would be wonderful. Now is not the time to dig it though
right? You're welcome to wait on shipping until you think it's time to dig.

Did you get any of the wild plum seeds? A half-dozen or so of those would
be awesome too! The pits can also wait until you feel it's the right time
to ship the blackberry (whenever you choose).

Its getting cold these days so I will soon try to dig the blackberries for
shipment to those wanting them.
I will also go have a look at the plum grove to see what's up there, i.e. seeds on the ground, seedlings that can be dug, etc. I'm making this high priority.

Are there any market gardeners or farmers in this list?

Cheers,

LL