seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Cindie Strater" <tovaryn@gmail.com>
  • To: "'Seed Keepers'" <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedsavers] Seeking Walking Onions
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:28:05 -0500

Yes please. That would be wonderful. Now is not the time to dig it though
right? You're welcome to wait on shipping until you think it's time to dig.

Did you get any of the wild plum seeds? A half-dozen or so of those would
be awesome too! The pits can also wait until you feel it's the right time
to ship the blackberry (whenever you choose).

Thank you Lawrence!