seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Hops & Daily Email

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Hops & Daily Email
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:13:43 -0500

How does one change his/her seedkeeper subscription so that mail
does not come daily?
I already have hundreds of messages to read, cannot bear more.

I believe go to WWW.lists.ibiblio.org (or w/o lists)
and find it alphabetically to change to no mail.

This is rhizomes and not seeds, and am awaiting info about its lineage...
But it's unusual enough to bear mentioning.