pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] New member introduction

  • From: "Carlo A. Balistrieri" <carlobal@netzero.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] New member introduction
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:28:55 -0400

Welcome Vanessa!

Glad to have you on Pleurothallid-L--and as part of the Alliance.

You've got a nice list of plants and I'm sure more than a few of our members will be interested in how they grow for you in Texas. Of special interest will be more details on your husband's contraption for keeping temps down and humidity up. I assume it's something of a swamp cooler which will work well if you're in one of the drier parts of Texas and may be more challenging if the humidty outside is dry. Fill us in on the details....

Carlo A. Balistrieri
Flemington, NJ
262.490.6163
Zone 6