pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] FW: from Bada aka Ulysses: Moving Sale (orchids)

  • From: scott361@netscape.net
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] FW: from Bada aka Ulysses: Moving Sale (orchids)
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:50:28 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn O'Shaughnessy <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:28:37 -0400

Hi! If they are still availiable, I would like to purchase the following please:Bulbophyllum tingabarinum, Bulbophyllum psychoon, Bulbophyllum mirum, Bulbophyllum lishanensis, Tias nama, Trisetella gemmata, Trisetella pantex, Trisetella hoeijeri, Restrepia trichoglossa, Restrepia iris, Scaphosepalum swertiifolium, Restrepiopsis inaequalis, pleurothalis schizopogon, Pleurothallis herpestes, Porroglossum mordax, Masdevallia sanctae-rosae,  Masdevallia patula, pleurothallis dilemma, Lepanthes calodictyon, Lepanthes caprimulgus, Lepanthes escobariana, Lepanthes katleri, Lepanthes stupenda, Lepanthes elegantula.  Could you let me know if you still have these availiable and send me a total. Thank you! Scott