pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Enough already

  • From: Jennifer Hodes <hodesfamily@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "Edweber@cratchitnet.com" <edweber@cratchitnet.com>
  • Cc: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Enough already
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ed:

In the unlikely event that this question is NOT rhetorical:  At the bottom of each message from the list you will find the following link:  pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org which will take you to the pleurothallid-l Info Page, wherein you will find item #2:
"WHERE TO GO FOR SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, LOST PASSWORDS, OR OTHERWISE CHANGE YOUR OPTIONS

CHANGES to your personal options are made at:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/pleurothallid-l/XXXX@ZZZZ
where XXXX@ZZZZ is YOUR email address.

Other options include vacation hold, digest vs. individual messages.
It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you bookmark the resulting webpage (customized for YOUR email address). "

This will get you "OFF this fricking list."

Have a very nice 4th.

Marquis Z. Hodes

Before you totally freak out, maybe you could tell me how the hell to get OFF this fricking list.