permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Mother Pelican ~ December 2021

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Mother Pelican ~ December 2021
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:10:51 -0800

[image: Mother Pelican ~ December 2021]
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page1.html>

*ARTICLES Gaia May Destroy Humans Before We Destroy the Earth
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page1.html#article>James Lovelock
Ecological Justice Border Crossings ~ Part 3 ~ Techno-Dystopias Breed
Children as Collateral Damage
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page2.html>Cara Judea Alhadeff
Wanted: Math Geniuses and Power Engineers to Make a Renewable Grid Possible
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page3.html>Alice Friedemann
"Renewables" Is Not the Generic Solution
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page4.html>Eliza Daley How Much of
the Worsening Energy Crisis Is Due to Depletion?
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page5.html>Richard Heinberg Tech
Won't Save Us ~ Shrinking Consumption Will
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page6.html>Andrew Nikiforuk
Returning to a 1970s Economy Could Save Our Future
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page7.html>Andrew Nikiforuk Fossil
Fuel Subsidies: If We Want to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions We Should Not
Pay People to Burn Fossil Fuels
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page8.html>Max Roser Beyond the
Growth Imperative <http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page9.html>Olaf
Bruns Racial Justice, Climate Justice, and Capitalism in the United States:
A Contradiction in Terms
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page10.html>Jacqueline Patterson
The Era of Cheap Living is Over
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page11.html>Jody Tishmack
Market-led Sustainability is a 'Fix that Fails'... But It May Have Been the
Necessary 'Defence at First Depth'
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page12.html>Duncan Austin
Conservation or Land Grab? The Financialization of Nature
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page13.html>Ellen Brown Our Fossil
Fuel Energy Predicament, Including Why the Correct Story Is Rarely Told
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page14.html>Gail Tverberg What the
"Supply Chain Problem" is Really About
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page15.html>Dave Pollard Ending
Systems of Domination: Reclaiming Our Bodies and Politics from Global
Trauma <http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page16.html> Eva Schonveld
and Justin Kenrick Prolegomena to Christian Environmental Ethics ~ Part 1
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page17.html>Walter Scott
Stepanenko Some Practical Thoughts for Young Activists
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page18.html>Rex Weyler 72% of the
World's Population Lacks Resource Security, Lives in Ecological Poverty
Traps <http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page19.html>Mathis
Wackernagel et al Another Extraordinary Delusion: Mining Helium from the
Moon <http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page20.html>Kurt Cobb The
Domino Theory for Averting Systemic Environmental Collapse
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page21.html>George Monbiot How
Much Energy Do We Need to Achieve a Decent Life for All?
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page22.html>Jarmo Kikstra Pope
Francis and the Steady State Economy
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page23.html>Brian Snyder From Homo
economicus to Homo ecologicus ~ Cultural Evolution During the 21st Century
<http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv17n12page24.html>Luis T. GutiƩrrez
Human development in harmony with nature is the existential challenge of
our time. The goal of this journal is to foster integral human development
and an integral ecology. You are invited to submit comments, suggestions,
and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be
considered for the following month. *

* MERRY CHRISTMAS 2021 & BEST WISHES FOR 2022*
Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. GutiƩrrez
*Mother Pelican Journal* <http://www.pelicanweb.org>
the.pelican.web@gmail.com

[image: http://pelicanweb.org/] <http://pelicanweb.org/>

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

JPEG image

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Mother Pelican ~ December 2021, Lawrence London, 12/01/2021