permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Walipini and earth cellar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jeremy baker <childscrick@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Walipini and earth cellar
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 21:13:27 +0000 (UTC)

Im looking for ideas because I’m considering growing mushrooms again. I grew
a couple of batches of oyster mushrooms, some of the easiest to grow. Problem
is I’m renting so don’t feel like digging a walapini. But, yes, always
looking for stacked functions.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, December 6, 2018, 12:06 PM, Christian Skiba <c.skiba@gmx.de>