permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tree planting in Madagascar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tree planting in Madagascar
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:12:20 +1200

Hi Paul..perhaps it may help your cause considerably if you DETAIL who you
are and what tour programme / agenda is ?

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart
In association with www.organicag.co.nz & bdmax.co.nz