permaculture - Re: [permaculture] EPA website removes climate science site from public view after two decades - The Washington Post

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] EPA website removes climate science site from public view after two decades - The Washington Post
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 19:11:04 -0400

'It can't just be a march. It has to be a movement.' What's next for
climate activists?
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/04/30/it-cant-just-be-a-march-it-has-to-be-a-movement-whats-next-for-climate-activists/>
Washington Post - ‎4 hours ago‎
Sea of protesters hit streets nationally to protest Trump a Peoples Climate
March
<http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/sea-of-protesters-hit-streets-nationally-to-protest-trump-a-peoples-climate-march/>Raw
Story

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> EPA website removes climate science site from public view after two
>>> decades
>>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/20
>>> 17/04/28/epa-website-removes-climate-science-site-from-publ

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com