permaculture - [permaculture] Creative Commons licenses;

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Laura Vargas <laura@somosazucar.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Creative Commons licenses;
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:05:44 -0500

Inspired by an email about "decolonizing permaculture" I would like to
share the resource of the Creative Commons licenses;

"Creative Commons helps you legally share your knowledge and creativity to
build a more equitable, accessible, and innovative world. We unlock the
full potential of the internet to drive a new era of development, growth
and productivity."

https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/

Regards
--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good
#IDesignATSugarLabs
#WeCanDoBetter
#LaMagiaDelTiempo

  • [permaculture] Creative Commons licenses;, Laura Vargas, 04/27/2017