permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 21:36:03 -0400

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>
wrote:

> While Wes whinges about it not being relevant to less developed countries
> I think that it is the opposite.

I can not believe anyone would think or say that.

I hear "Wes & Co." are trying to control the Wikipedia Permaculture entry
and deleting the entries competing educational resources for
unacceptable reasons. Is P.I. listed there? Somehow "Wes" has gotten
editorial control of the entry or has influences Wikipedia staff for comply
with his wishes.

Again, we need to be original and create a new Web presence and a new
future for Permaculture.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com