permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 21:30:56 -0400

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So what do we do now? That's what I'm left with, a question. "Be original
> and create a new future." That's one of the best answers I've heard.

I am learning the value of being completely original, not looking at the
work of others
to emulate or even copy. You become the master and create your own toolkit
.............as far as is possible.
It works. We all really need to create a new future, for ourselves and for
others through collaboration and synergy.
Taoism would be helpful.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com