permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:18:42 -0400

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I see economic imperialism as a take over by economic force for economic
> aims. To be imperialist there has to be one nation or kingdom taking over
> another. Each life form, each ecosystem is a kingdom. Each human, each
> community, a free kingdom. Economic imperialism therefore, is the take over
> of ones life and community by business and monetary interests. Life becomes
> about those things while under the control of economic imperialists.
> Permaculture becomes about those things when manipulated by those knowingly
> or unknowingly operating with the paradigm of economic imperialism.

You nailed it. You should have been around during the sixties and
seventies. Logically the Permaculture discipline and movement started then.

> You can't free yourself with the tools provided to you by the master.

Well said.
Sovereignty and independence for Permaculture pessants! Be original and
create a new future.
During the sixties everything was new and everyone's imput and viewpoint
was valued.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com