permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Domaine name for sale to a good cause

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Javan Kerby Bernakevitch <jk.bernakevitch@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Domaine name for sale to a good cause
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:03:19 +0000

Larry,

How are you mate? Been awhile since PV. How's the PDC in BC shaping up?

How's life back in LA?

Its been an enjoyable spring and summer with design work a bit of teaching.

I seldom check the ibiblio thread but I did this morning and caught your
offer.

It got me thinking that it would be quite the project to aggregate a number
of the case studies and details about food forests for educational ends and
help to spread information.

A place where a visitor to the site could look through hundreds on examples
and build upon their knowledge.

Is this sounds like something you'd like to explore further let me know if
not no worries.

I'll the best Larry and thank you for all that you do in the world.

Javan