permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:22:44 -0600

You probable think that for one of two reasons: one, you are an elephant, two, you don't understand what permaculture is.

The IPC could use a lot less air and more substance but most people think it is a show and tell moment leading to a big party. It is those with the dog and pony show displays that should be sucking air.

Scott