permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Creating Nature-Connected Communities, World-wide

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda Baird <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Creating Nature-Connected Communities, World-wide
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:05:47 -0400

This is such a wonderful ally and source—with lots of cross-over. I was
really excited to start to share some of this in Permaculture Design magazine
(formerly Permaculture Activist) #88 Summer 2013:
<https://www.permaculturedesignmagazine.com/back-issues>

#88, Earth Skills & Nature Connection
Summer 2013
Mentoring for the Earth: Nature Connection & Cultural Repair by Mark Morey
Building a Permaculture Legacy Through Nature Connection by Jon Young & Josh
Lane
Connecting Youth to Nature & Self by Rick Berry
Wild Animals Tell Us by Tom Ward
Teaching Earth Skill to Children by Roman Shapla
Permaculture & Wilderness Survival by Adam “Hub” Knott
Tracks to a Full Stomach by Bonita Ford
Traditional Observation Techniques for the Permaculture Designer by Benjamin
Weiss
Adventures in Oyster-Tecture: Thought on Seabed Design by Jason Gerhardt
A Personal Forest: Reclaiming Our Carbon Footprints by Albert Bates
Suburban Agroforestry: An Ohio Valley Prototype by Blake Cothron
Book Reviews: Perennial Vegetable Gardening;
Plowing with Pigs: And Other Creative, Low-budget Homesteading Solutions;
Restoration Agriculture: Real-world Permaculture for Farmers
<http://permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/Reviews/88%20Restoration%20Ag%20Rvw.pdf>;
Rebuilding the Foodshed: How to Create Local, Sustainable, & Secure Food
Systems;
The Resilient Farm & Homestead: An Innovative Permaculture & Whole Systems
Design Approach
<http://permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/Reviews/88%20Resilient%20Farm%20Homestd%20Revw.pdf>

Enjoy!

Rhonda Baird