permaculture - [permaculture] SECMOL - The Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] SECMOL - The Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 19:36:38 -0400

http://www.secmol.org/

[image: Welcome to Secmol]

The Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh (SECMOL) was
founded in 1988 by a group of young Ladakhis with the aim to reform the
educational system of Ladakh. Today our activities are extremely varied and
numerous. We organize activities for Ladakhi youth, run a campus for
students going to school or college in Leh, develop solar energy projects
and much more.

http://www.secmol.org/whatis/index.html

  • [permaculture] SECMOL - The Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh, Lawrence London, 05/12/2016