permaculture - Re: [permagriculture] [permaculture] 10th NorCal Permaculture Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Joel Glanzberg <patternmind@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permagriculture] [permaculture] 10th NorCal Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:12:25 -0600

Dear Ones,

I applied to offer a talk/workshop.
I am wondering if it has been accepted and if offering a workshop means I
will receive free admission to the convergence.
I need to plan travel
many thanks,
Joel Glanzberg

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Living Mandala <
livingmandala@livingmandala.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> We're excited about the upcoming 2015 Building Resilient Communities
> Convergence, October 8-11, at the beautiful Solar Living Institute in
> Hopland, CA. (2 hours north of San Francisco).
>
> This Convergence is a combined effort of the 10th Northern California
> Permaculture Convergence, Transition Movement Initiatives, and the NorCal
> Community Resilience Network. The event will bring together people from
> Northern California, the West Coast, and beyond for an inspirational
> weekend of intensive focus with a common goal: to design, build, and
> strengthen sustainable communities and habitats, in accordance with nature,
> for humans, plants, animals, the greater bioregion, and the Earth at large.
>
> We are estimating 500+ sustainability enthusiasts, permaculture designers,
> social entrepreneurs, community organizers, social justice activists, and
> citizens inspired to make a difference; who will gather to share best
> practices, tools, and technologies to strengthen our shared goals and
> movement at large.
>
> More Information can be found below or on our website:
> www.permacultureconvergence.com
>
> EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME!
>
> GET TICKETS HERE!!!
>

> CONVERGENCE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
>
> • SPEAKERS INCLUDE: Joel Salatin, Bryant Terry, Starhawk, Brock Dolman,
> Trathen Heckman, Jeanette Acosta, Kelly Carlisle, Erik Ohlsen, Doria
> Robinson, Max Meyers, Brandi Mack, Kevin Bayuk & Many More!
>
> • WORKSHOPS THEMES: Climate Change & Drought Solutions, Land & Nature
> Stewardship, Leadership Development, Organizational Capacity Building, Home
> & Neighborhood Resiliency, Regenerative Business, Alternative Economy,
> Appropriate Technology, Social Justice, Inner Resilience, Social
> Permaculture, Governance, and Many More!
>
> • SKILL SHARES: Homesteading, natural building, seed saving, food
> production, fermenting, herbal medicine-making, and more.
>
> • BIOREGIONAL NETWORKING: Connect with old friends, cross-pollinate, and
> make new connections with other allies in your local region and beyond.
>
> • DELICIOUS FOOD: Community kitchen, affordable local cuisine, and a
> Saturday evening Harvest Banquet Feast!
>
> • VILLAGE COMMONS: A model resilience community including a marketplace to
> buy local artisan products.
>
> • MUSIC & AFTER-HOURS ENTERTAINMENT: Live music from The Luminaries and
> other local musicians, the Ultimate Permaculture Passion Show and other
> after-hours magic.
>
> • CHILDCARE AVAILABLE: The Convergence is Family friendly event! We will
> offer childcare + a creative, fun, educational experience.
>
> • ON-SITE CAMPING: with after-hours magic at the beautiful and whimsically
> sustainable Solar Living Institute
>

> VENUE - SOLAR LIVING INSTITUTE
>
> The Convergence will be hosted at the Solar Living Institute in Hopland CA
> (approximately two hours north of San Francisco), a beautiful 12-acre
> [...]

  • Re: [permagriculture] [permaculture] 10th NorCal Permaculture Convergence, Joel Glanzberg, 09/03/2015