permaculture - [permaculture] The Raygo brick Wonderland school workshop.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: Los Angeles Permaculture Guild <lapg@arashi.com>, "westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com" <westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com>, Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Quail Springs Permaculture <info@quailsprings.org>, San Diego Permaculture Guild <sdpg@arashi.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Raygo brick Wonderland school workshop.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:38:52 +0000 (UTC)

-
| Saturdayat 10:00am3 days from now · 70°F / 53°F Partly Cloudy |

-
| | Show MapWonderland Ave Elementary School8510 Wonderland Ave,
Los Angeles, California 90046 |

This time we will be taught the art of build Raygo® bricks with a brick press
and how to lay them in place. Bring a friend and you get to come to all the
next workshops (3) for free. Bring your drinks and lunch.$40Call: Ray
Cirino818-834-7074www.permaman.com The Great Challenges we now face as a
species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological,
Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] The Raygo brick Wonderland school workshop., Ray Cirino, 04/22/2015