permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Interview with Andy Golding about 12 International Permaculture Conferenc/Convergence Sept 2015 United Kingdom/England

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Interview with Andy Golding about 12 International Permaculture Conferenc/Convergence Sept 2015 United Kingdom/England
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 17:57:34 -0400

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Ryan Sandford-Blackburn <
communicate@permaculture.org.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing! As well as that great interview to share, if you are
> able to spread the word in your networks there are some useful resources to
> help publicise IPCUK at www.ipcuk.events/publicity <
> http://www.ipcuk.events/publicity>
>

> Ryan Sandford-Blackburn
> Strategic Communications Coordinator
> Permaculture Association <http://www.permaculture.org.uk>
> Twitter: @rsb90 Skype: communicate.permaculture

> /Empowering people to design thriving communities across Britain, and
> contribute to permaculture worldwide./
>
> /Permaculture Association (Britain). Charity number 1116699, company
> number 05908919./
> //Tel: 0////113 230 7461/
> Postal address: BCM Permaculture Association, London, WC1N 3XX./

Where in Britain will the event be held? On a farm or other
rural/countryside setting?

Speaking of thriving permaculture communities look at this picture I am
sending with my reply;
I do not know where this is located but I will do reverse image search to
find out:
This is mind bogglingly beautiful; hard to find a flaw other than a lack of
natural landforms and earthworks - seems this is a great site for a Ha Ha
to provide conduit for livestock from homestead to homestead to open
surrounding field:

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com