permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mollison Quote Source

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mollison Quote Source
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:24:38 +1300

Hi Jason...I was on one of Bills very early PDCs circa 1981..he used in
then in his wide array of throw away one liners. Perhaps something that
just fermented in his brain...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: