permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Hope for Palestinians and Palestine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Hope for Palestinians and Palestine
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 06:05:43 +1300

Yes I agree with the sentiment..There is a number of smart Permaculture
people on the ground throughout that region who would be very capable of
evolving all these initiatives. I don't think our imperialist view or
incursion would help unless we teamed up with who is on the ground. But as
Scott alludes there is bigger far more cloudy issues to try to understand
what is going on there.

This you tube story may assist in developing a view on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1UT9RCLdo

Steve

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design: