permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:16:31 +0100

In 'Collapse' Jared Diamond clearly says, that it is _always_ several factors, that lead to the downfall of a civilisation. One always is, that external, vital factors change (climatic change, or depletion of soils, which is a selfmade agricultural problem), and the other one involved is mismanagement. And this is where our not-human-centered economic system comes in... it is a grave management mistake.

Georg