permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:42:34 -0800 (PST)

Here is some more info. It's all just impressions/opinions so far. I'm
writing something up, I'm sure others are too.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:27 PM, Toby Hemenway