permaculture - [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Reportage about IPC11 in Cuba?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 21:01:59 -0500

Are we going to read an account of proceedings at IPC11 here? I'd be
especially interested in hearing about the program material Scott delivered
and how it was received. Is there anywhere else we might go to read about
this? PI's website? It is important to many people who have supported his
work and that of many others to the exclusion of Lawton/PRI and
Wheaton/Permies who have contributed little toward furthering the cause of
Permaculture on an international scale, as Bill Mollison hoped would
happen. Looking forward to reports from anyone willing to post about their
trip to Cuba.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com