permaculture - [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: "lapg@arashi.com" <lapg@arashi.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 00:00:01 -0800 (PST)

Join us time Saturday to learn how to build a rocket stove that could do many
things to make your life exciting, sustainable, warm, cook food, warm a hot
tub, and be outdoors in the stary night without getting cold. We will be
trying a new technique Saturday by making a corkscrew stack to create a fire
tornado inside the stack. Learn to weld and techniques you'll find no where
else.

When: This Saturday at 10:00 am
Where: The Shed 1355 Lincoln Ave Pasadena
Fee: $30 pizza included bring your toppings of choice.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] (no subject), Ray Cirino, 12/04/2013