permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FDA FSMA Proposed Rule for Produce Safety | Organic Farmers Bash FDA Restrictions On Manure Use : The Salt : NPR

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FDA FSMA Proposed Rule for Produce Safety | Organic Farmers Bash FDA Restrictions On Manure Use : The Salt : NPR
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:33:20 -0600

Today is the LAST DAY to comment on the proposed FDA regulations on the growing, harvesting and distribution of fresh produce.

DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE DARKNESS OF THIS FDA ATTACK ON LOCAL FOOD SYSTEMS! Holler! Yell! Scream! Protest! See my email of last week for abbreviated comment instructions. Also a great recipe for smoky roasted red pepper gravy.

Also, contact your congresscritters and howl at them.

This is not a time for studied discourse. It is a time for SCREAMING HOWLING MOBS BANGING ON THE DOORS OF GOVERNMENT!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Time-running-out-for-Food-Safey-comments--December-order-opening-early--Smoky-roasted-red-pepper-gravy-recipe-.html?soid=1105008617348&aid=1VOmdzdhL40

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net Permaculture your urban lifestyle & protect yourself
from the four horsemen of the modern apocalypse: peak oil, climate instability,
economic irrationality, and political criminality