permaculture - [permaculture] Only a few days left to stand up for farmers!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, marketfarming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Only a few days left to stand up for farmers!
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:32:27 -0500

Only a few days left to stand up for farmers!
http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=370e26346c13c51b7e2e13b17&id=0d62268e33&e=39f2d02075

*ACTION ALERT*
The newly proposed Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) poses
an enormous threat to sustainable agriculture.

Please join RAFI and the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition in
taking action *today *in support of regulations that are fair to both
farmers and consumers!

*We have until THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 15.* It is time to speak up for safe food
regulations that are not tailored for industrial food production, but
include the preservation and progress of sustainable food.

The FDA is seeking comments from the public - that's you!

**Click here to read our comment to the FDA in support of family
farmers.**<http://rafiusa.org/blog/statement-on-fsma/>
http://rafiusa.org/blog/statement-on-fsma/

Fix FSMA and stand up for family farmers! Take a few minutes RIGHT NOW to
submit a comment to FDA either online or through the mail.

Farmers need your help-- and yes, your voice *does* matter.

**Click here to submit a comment to the FDA.**
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5735/p/salsa/web/common/public/content?content_item_KEY=9861>
http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5735/p/salsa/web/common/public/content?content_item_KEY=9861

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to defend sustainable
agriculture and support family farmers.

Sincerely,

Scott Marlow

Executive Director
RAFI-USA

P.S. We only win if our numbers grow. Please share this with your friends
and neighbors.

  • [permaculture] Only a few days left to stand up for farmers!, Lawrence London, 11/12/2013